Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Back in the game and life changing events






The past 15 week or so have been a little bit busy compared to the norm.
As well as trying to create my website(www.mistermillerchip.com coming soon), Christian Nunn and my good self, well more Christian with a little help from me, have created Lielow and Sketch, Lielow and Sketch are a non-profit artists collective, with the aim to produce exhibitions, zines, live painting nights and much much more, with a little help from Ipswich town council and IP1 we are putting on our first show in June called "3", we have some great exhibitors including Steve Rack, Simon Wild, Gemma Correll, plus many more.

Christian and I were also asked back by the King st Swap Meet Boys to do some Live Doodles why they spun some hip-hop delights (photos attached).
Another big thanks to Andy, Lee and to all the people that gave us doodle love on the night.

I have also been teaching some illustration briefs at West Suffolk College, this was a great opportunity; I got to meet some really cool people and some of the Suffolk’s future creative talent.
Mark my words peeps, Suffolk is a hot bed of young creative talent :).

This is very exciting times for me but the above isn’t the life changing bit............ on the 18th march 2009 at 23.09 my beautiful wife gave birth to my son Freddie Millerchip........................Mister Millerchip & Son, it’s got a ring to it :).

Toodles

Joel

No comments: