Thursday, 30 April 2009

Create for Cross: Radar love

I revisted the dark depths of my Itunes this week to find some inspiration for the” Create for Cross” Exbo and rediscovered a musical gem.
Holland’s own GOLDEN EARRING with RADAR LOVE!!


As well as making me want to wear tight clothes and shake a tamberine like im licking a dinner plate, it also helped me to produce the below peice.



This is a 30cmx30cm hand drawn using posca paint pens(its was my first time using such pens, me like:)) this peice is going to be in a secret auction, where the people who want to buy the work write down their contact details and the amount they want to pay, the winning bid recives the work and all the money is donated to the Red Cross.

I will also be doing some live drawing at the opening event 3rd may from 4 untill 9pm.


Here are a few artists that are exhibiting:

Mr Gauky
Foe
Simon Wild
Penfold
Sam Peet

Come down grab a beer and buys some art, as it is for charity.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Hey man, how can I get in contact with you? I have a proposition for a Cambridge zine project. Check us out at www.hillmag.com
We would love you to submit something for the next issue!

A

The Dotty One said...

Hey. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting - i'll forgive you for the octopus comments as new commenters are always welcome!
Love your work - particularly this black and pink one and the prints for Lielow and Sketch. I'd love to be able to draw but even my doodling isn't up to much!