Thursday, 22 July 2010

UPFEST 2010





Back in June I was invited by a nice chap that draws, spins and make's a super fry up, called Dave Bain to attend an illustration event at the world famous Upfest in Brizzle.

It was an awesome day.
I got to meet some great illustrators, creators, and most importantly a few of the BWD boys (Dave, Steve, and Neil).

I doodled some Edwardian twitchers, drank cider, and sweated quite a lot.

A big thanks to the Inkygoodness painting team for the lovely twitpic of me melting.

I also meet a DOOOOOD called Seb Burnett whos characters are wonderfully funny, I got the below print for freds room.
Top work to Dave thanks for the invite.

photos by Dave Bain, Inkygoodness and the lovely Leila.

2 comments:

michael said...

this is awesome! nice work :)

Mister Millerchip said...

ta buddy :)